Since 1998, Western Canada Marine Response Corporation (WCMRC) has offered scholarships to students of the company and the organizations we work with.
We are pleased to announce that this year three $1,000 scholarships will be offered to students who are enrolled in a post-secondary program for the 2015/2016 academic year.
Selection will be based on the applicant’s academic performance, education and career goals, community and extracurricular involvement.
To apply, students need to submit a scholarship package to WCMRC by Friday, September 4th, 2015. The awards will be announced by October 2nd, 2015. Please note that previous winners will not be eligible and only those selected will be contacted.
- Student must be enrolled in a post-secondary program for 2015/2016
- Student must be an employee, or family member, of one of the following organizations:
- WCMRC Response Contractor
- WCMRC User Group
- WCMRC Employee
The scholarship application package should include:
- A completed application form
- A recent transcript or academic report (a photocopy is sufficient)
- An essay (described in the application form)
To obtain an application form, please contact Stella Cooper, email@example.com, at 604-293-3025.