Western Canada Marine Response Corporation delivers safe and effective oil spill response services within the province of British Columbia.
To be regarded as the industry model in the marine oil spill response community.
- Health and safety are top priorities in all we do
- Certification requirements are met and we are always in a ready state
- Ensure that effective cost controls and transparent financial practices are in place
- Create excellence in all areas of our business
- Provide a supportive work environment that engages employees and encourages continuous improvement
- Collaborate with the response community to strengthen our preparedness and capacity
We believe that putting our values into practice creates long-term benefits for our employees, shareholders, stakeholders, suppliers and the communities we serve.
- Open and honest communication that fosters a climate of trust
- Integrity in all our business practices
- Being a steward of the environment
- Success through competency, creativity and teamwork
- Celebrating individual and team successes